Welcome to the Student Financial Services electronic Parent PLUS loan application. This site will allow you, the parent, to securely apply for a Federal Direct Parent PLUS loan.
You must either be a student's adoptive/natural parent OR you must be a stepparent whose income was provided on the FAFSA to be an eligible PLUS borrower.
DO NOT use nicknames. You must use your and your student's legal first and last name in this application. Contact SFS if you or your student have changed names before applying.
- Student first name, middle initial and last name
- Student social security number
- Student date of birth
- Student address
- Student telephone number
- Permanent Address
- Mailing Address (if different from permanent address)
- Telephone Number
- Email Address
- Permanent Resident A-Number (if you are an eligible non-citizen)
- Employer Name
- Employer Address
- If you would prefer a paper application or are unable to complete the online application, please Click Here for a paper form. If you complete an online application you do not need to complete a paper form.