New Online Residency Orientation
The online residency orientation is available on the student's RAMweb if they are a qualified individual under one of the following qualifications.
- The student will be at least age 23 and/or a graduate student on or before the first day of classes for the semester for which they are petitioning.
- The parent will be petitioning on behalf of their unemancipated minor under the age of 23 who is an undergraduate student.
- Student married for one year prior to the first day of classes for the semester for which they are petitioning.
All students that do not qualfiy under one of the above qualifications are required to attend a residency orientation classroom session please review residency orientation classroom session information below.
Residency Orientation Classroom Session:
All qualified individuals who are interested in petitioning for Colorado residency and are not qualified to use the online residency orientation must attend a classroom session.
- Detailed information regarding Colorado residency
- Petitioning process and deadlines
- Emancipation requirements
- Answers to your questions
Orientation Time and Location:
Note: Orientations will not be held during Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year's.