Spring 2016 eBilling statements will be available starting January 19, 2016.
Electronic Billing Statements are prepared monthly and represent activity on your University student account. The statement has detailed financial information relating to each billing period and is not cumulative. The statement is your official billing record and should be kept for future reference.
- Receiving Your Student eBilling Statement
- Mid-January an email notification that the billing statement is available online will be sent to students and other individuals they have designated.
- Undergraduate students will receive this email notification at their rams.colostate.edu address and will be referred to RAMweb to view the online eBilling statement.
- Graduate students will receive this email notification at their eId email address indicated on RAMweb and will be referred to RAMweb to view the online eBilling statement.
- Designated individuals will receive this email notification at the email address the student indicates on RAMweb Change My Access to My Records (FAMweb) and they will be referred to www.famweb.colostate.edu/famweb to view the online eBilling statement.
- Financial Aid Information: The applicant and their parent(s)who provided information on their financial aid application may request information. The student's Colorado State University ID (CSUID) number is required. Financial aid information will not be released to any other party without the applicant’s expressed written consent.
- Student Account Information: Student account information will be released only to the student. If the student is claimed as a dependent by either natural parent on the current tax return, both parents may obtain this information. The student's Colorado State University ID (CSUID) number is required. Account information will not be released to third parties without the expressed written consent of the student account holder. If the student is a dependent for tax purposes, he/she may not restrict access to parents who have a legal right to know.